Here is a video on how to make my delicious and healthy chicken and veggie stir fry. There are a few reasons why you will love this. This dish is packed full of important vitamins, lean protein and healthy carbohydrates. Perfect for a quick and healthy lunch or dinner.
Here are a few cliff notes.
1) Prep all of the ingredients, cutting them evenly so that they cook evenly. No one likes dry chicken and soggy vegetables.
2) Make sure you cook the chicken in a non-stick pan with canola oil cooking spray at medium/high heat for about 4 minutes on each side. Season generously!
3) Once the chicken has nice color on each side, add your vegetables to the pan.
4) Once all of your ingredents are in the pan, add about 2 table spoons of water and cover. Allow for 8-10 minutes of steaming at medium heat.
5) Once the 8-10 minutes have passed, transfer the deliciouly colorful stir fry to a bowl to cool.
6) Plate once you can no longer wait, and try to use little to no low sodium soy sauce.
Please share this healthy recipe with all of your friends, and leave a comment below!
To see more of my easy to cook healthy food be sure to check the rest of this blog and follow me on Instagram LINKS BELOW. Enjoy!